Flu

Flu - Wayne Simmons I thought this was an excellent book. A selection of stories that came together as it went along. I got completely hooked just before half way into the book and couldn't put it down. When I started this book I wasn't sure as there are so many Zombie novels out there I thought this one would be nothing new, but i was so wrong. A great read that just kept me asking for more. The story is very descriptive and gruesome but I thought this was great, not recommended for those with a weak stomach. The characters were very interesting and likable and the story kept running at a nice fast pace. Highly recommended for Zombie fans and fans of gore! I would have given this book 5 stars, however I thought the ending was a bit abrupt, it left me feeling like there should have been more and that not everything was really explained, it's like the story has been left open for a sequel...I hope so anyway, if not then the ending is a bit annoying. A part from that this was a great read!